Welcome to Bridge View Medical Group (formerly Dr Cloak & Partners)
We are a research and training practice that has been established in Sunderland since 1950. We are one of three Practices based in Southwick Health Centre which is easily accessible by public transport. We have a car park at the rear of the building which you are welcome to use, however we would be grateful if you do not park in the doctors’ spaces. The building is easily accessible for wheelchairs.
As a general practice responsible for our patients’ health care needs, we aim to ensure that:
- Our patients receive a high quality and standard of care
- We provide cost effective health care to our patients within a caring friendly environment
- You will be treated with respect and courtesy at all times
- Confidentiality of patient information is strictly adhered to at all times
Did you know that you can access many of our services online?
Through this website you can:
- Book appointments
- Request repeat prescriptions
- Access lots of invaluable advice and guidance about managing many common conditions/ailments
- Consult with our doctors
The above are available 24/7 online and can save time on the telephone. To make appointments and request repeat prescriptions online you need an account. Please see our reception team who will happily create this for you.
Care Quality Commission (CQC)
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) are the independent regulator of health and social care in England. They ensure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and encourage care services to improve.
The CQC monitor, inspect and regulate services to make sure we meet fundamental standards of quality and safety. They publish what they find, including performance ratings to help people choose care. They also set out what good and outstanding care looks like and make sure services meet fundamental standards below which care must never fall.